4.3 Further explanation of bonus abuse: When using a signup bonus, a player starts using deposited funds from the cash balance. If the cash balance is lost player starts using the funds deposited on the bonus account. All winnings during a bonus qualification period will be forfeited if:
• the bonus money have been used in games which are not qualifying for a bonus. In some of the game categories that are bonus qualifying, there are some specific exceptions. Games which are excluded from bonus qualification categories are currently: the Video Slot “Scrooge”.
• the deposited funds have been used in games which are not qualifying for bonus prior to using the bonus money, since bonus money are intended for those wagering in bonus qualifying casino games
• a player wagers a substantial part of the funds in non bonus qualifying games, then using these funds to wager in bonus qualifying games.
• wagering more than 10% of the deposited amount in a single bet ( maximum €10 ) during a bonus qualifying game.
• wagering more than 10% of the remaining bonus amount available on your account in a single bet ( maximum €10 ) during a bonus qualifying game.
o when your bonus balance is €30 or more.
• wagering more than €3 in a single bet during a bonus qualifying game.
o when your bonus balance is €30 or less.