Cystic Fibrosis Trust

Webzcas

Winter is Coming!
Staff member
A friend of mine is doing a sponsored cycle ride from London to Paris, to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.

Paul's two nephews have cystic fibrosis and any donation no matter how small will be greatly appreciated.

Paul's target is £1400, and currently he has raised £561.

Please see the link for more details and many thanks in advance!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

That link is not working at the moment, it says temporary problem. Do you know anything about it?

:)
Emme

A friend of mine is doing a sponsored cycle ride from London to Paris, to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.

Paul's two nephews have cystic fibrosis and any donation no matter how small will be greatly appreciated.

Paul's target is £1400, and currently he has raised £561.

Please see the link for more details and many thanks in advance!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

We have noted your post on this forum for the sponsorship which we believe to be a highly important and extremely noble cause.
We hope that our donation, which comes from the heart, will go a long way in you achieving your objective.

GoWild Malta LTD

Last edited:
Finally got around to it, was awaiting an opportunity to contribute some more, but no luck with that yet.
To any new readers, only £170 remaining to target £1400.

Emme

I must have missed this at the time of the original posting. Paul is very very close to his goal, and I hope I helped a little.

25 years ago I worked with a woman who's daughter had CF. They have made a lot of progress in managing this disease. I hope Paul's nephews live a long and happy life.

God With U

:thumbsup:"Any donation no matter how small will be greatly appreciated"
Buddha said" save a life made seven levels FuTu left",dear friend,sincerely hope you can make it.
Long live the good person.

I have never seen so many charitable organizations in any country of the world, where I had been to. I am very happy that in USA such initiatives are welcomed and supported by the people .. However, people can do wonders together and you help in this noble business

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back