Please Help With Donating A Mammogram

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
A favor to ask, it only takes a minute.... Thank You

Please tell ten friends to tell ten today!

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota
of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman.

It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' -- for free (pink window in the middle).
This does not cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate
a mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Please pass it along to people you know.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Thank you so much.

There are so many women that cant afford this and if all it takes is a minute of time to click and maybe save one womans life to this dreaded disease then its worth the time to me, some of our lady forum members are fighting this disease now, please help and click the pink window:)...............laurie

Done!
And such a great cause lauriejim. I support Breast Cancer in a few ways here in our city as a tribute to family and friends who have not survived breast cancer.

I was doing some reading from the site and i learned things i never knew before........men can get breast cancer also, i saw a pick up truck the other day, a real rugged guy driving this mans man truck and on the back of the tail gate was the brightest pink ribbon from the cancer society that said " Save Those Ta-Ta's", hopefully in the future , we wont lose anymore loved ones to cancer of any type........ thanks for clicking the pink box...........laurie:)

I like facebook for a lot of this. They have causes for all kinda things all it is you send off a memo and that person clicks it and thats it. For so many clicks they get so much money or donated items. I have a few causes i spend time with but all in all its no longer then 5 min a day for me to cover them all, as i help get more members. With funds so tight for a lot of people these days its a nice way to know you helped out without costing you more then a few minutes of your time.

I clicked Laurie, thanks for the post for a worthy cause. :thumbsup:

A favor to ask, it only takes a minute.... Thank You

Please tell ten friends to tell ten today!

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota
of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman.

It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' -- for free (pink window in the middle).
This does not cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate
a mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Please pass it along to people you know.

Thank you so much.

There are so many women that cant afford this and if all it takes is a minute of time to click and maybe save one womans life to this dreaded disease then its worth the time to me, some of our lady forum members are fighting this disease now, please help and click the pink window:)...............laurie

Sorry I bumped this up.
This is one thing that needs to be on top.
Save a life today for a better tommorow.:thumbsup:

Help Save The TaTa's Again !!

This is something I have been trying to keep going for awhile now on CM but has been in the closet and needs dusting badly!

Hey CM friends and family,

Please take a sec of your time and click the link below , it is the Pink Box , this will give women as well as men , yes I said men who can not afford the cost a free mamogram.

If you have lost someone to Breast Cancer or know of someone dealing or has dealt with Breast Cancer , please click for the TaTa's , it is free and just a second of your time might help save someone elses life.

I have clicked 10 times , all I am asking is for one time , pretty please !

Laurie

I clicked Laurie and will defo also donate a few $.
I am a trustee of a small Irish Charity organisation and we actually did a charity night a few weeks ago and raised funds for more research and information towards women's breast cancer and we raised about €11.000,around $12.500 I reckon. :thumbsup:
This was done because one of our female friends was diagnosed with this form of cancer but thank God she made it through the whole thing thanks to quick recognisation that she had it and swift treatment.

So you got my click and I will throw in a few $ via my CC.

Mark. :thumbsup:

Done...

It is Breast Cancer Month Again , So Please Read And Click To Support The Cause !

Bump :

It is that time again and you can make a difference with just a few seconds of your time and you may be saving someones life , maybe someone you love.

Click for the Ta Ta's:D

Laurie

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back