Palins E-Mail Account Hacked, Published on Web Site

I'm sure that she is on a 'hit list' of some, but it goes with the job and many folks feel that she does not deserve the position where there were other women with more qualifications passed over and after seeing that ABC Interview she definately has very little knowledge of very much other than what she crammed in to give her repeated cookie cutter answers.

I certainly hope that she was not using that account for government business because they are suppose to have an 'open book' policy where all communications are/should be public EXCEPT or UNLESS they have no access to them because they are not on government accounts and therefore not available to review.

I've been hacked before by a so-called 'friend' so I have strong feelings about privacy and I do not condone the invasion of her privacy, but like I said BUSH threw out our right to privacy under the disquise if protecting us from terorrist so if you don't want anyone to know about it then you better never record the information anywhere online. :D

I'm sure that she is on a 'hit list' of some, but it goes with the job and many folks feel that she does not deserve the position where there were other women with more qualifications passed over and after seeing that ABC Interview she definately has very little knowledge of very much other than what she crammed in to give her repeated cookie cutter answers.

I certainly hope that she was not using that account for government business because they are suppose to have an 'open book' policy where all communications are/should be public EXCEPT or UNLESS they have no access to them because they are not on government accounts and therefore not available to review.

I've been hacked before by a so-called 'friend' so I have strong feelings about privacy and I do not condone the invasion of her privacy, but like I said BUSH threw out our right to privacy under the disquise if protecting us from terorrist so if you don't want anyone to know about it then you better never record the information anywhere online. :D
i also saw the charles gibson interview and was less impressed with him as a reporter, he just seemed to be wanting her to mess up and she did stumble a bit and he acted over joyed by it, you could see the look of delite on his face, but she over came it , i did watch everthing on fox last night including footage of the town hall meeting in michigan, i know more than ever now why John MCain and Mrs.Palin need to be in washington, i personally want to see a pitbull in lipstick, a washington outsider, someone whos not in the good ole boy club go there with a true american here who has the respect of both parties, clean up washington and wall street and get this nation on the right track again, did you see where one of Mrs. Clintons biggest supporters Mrs. Rothchild(democrat) is putting her support now behind MCcain?.............laurie....................the email -gate thing will prolly show nothing, thats about as low as it gets but not really un expected, i look for the other side to keep attacking her, where as he needs to be addressing MCcain, i think he(Obama) might be afraid of the lady from Alaska.................lol

i also saw the charles gibson interview and was less impressed with him as a reporter, he just seemed to be wanting her to mess up and she did stumble a bit and he acted over joyed by it, you could see the look of delite on his face, but she over came it
If she wants to "play with the BIG dogs" and be treated 'equal' then she has to be able to suck it in and take it.

Once the people actually take time to check up on her record and facts instead of wanting to be like her by buying the same style of eye glasses, shoes, etc. then it just may be to late.

She also said, in her own words during that interview, that she wants to TAKE AWAY our right to choice. I'm sorry, but that just turns my stomach and it shows those of us that believe in choice that we are not paranoid about it being overturned and the DEM's are not using it as a scare tactic because it's reality!!!

I just heard that Alaska is the #1 state for rape and that Palin passed a bill to force the rape victims to pay for their own rape kit and other services.

If she wants to "play with the BIG dogs" and be treated 'equal' then she has to be able to suck it in and take it.

Once the people actually take time to check up on her record and facts instead of wanting to be like her by buying the same style of eye glasses, shoes, etc. then it just may be to late.

She also said, in her own words during that interview, that she wants to TAKE AWAY our right to choice. I'm sorry, but that just turns my stomach and it shows those of us that believe in choice that we are not paranoid about it being overturned and the DEM's are not using it as a scare tactic because it's reality!!!

I just heard that Alaska is the #1 state for rape and that Palin passed a bill to force the rape victims to pay for their own rape kit and other services.
hard to imagine, can you show me the bill she passed on that? i just dont buy it, show me.............please:what:...laurie

[/B] hard to imagine, can you show me the bill she passed on that? i just dont buy it, show me.............please:what:...laurie

When Sarah Palin was mayor of Wasilla, the city billed sexual assault victims and their insurance companies for the cost of rape kits and forensic examinations.

Palin had been in office for four years when the practice of charging rape victims got the attention of state lawmakers in 2000, who passed a bill to stop the practice.

When Sarah Palin was mayor of Wasilla, the city billed sexual assault victims and their insurance companies for the cost of rape kits and forensic examinations.

Palin had been in office for four years when the practice of charging rape victims got the attention of state lawmakers in 2000, who passed a bill to stop the practice.

I love this quote and commentary ;)
"What she's done in Alaska is what we would hope to do in Washington."
-- Lindsay Graham, U.S. senator (R-SC)

We can only hope. While George Bush created a $482 billion deficit, Sarah Palin was able to keep her budget deficit in Wasilla down to a mere $20 million. All Washington has to do is follow her plan and cut the population of America to 5,500 people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back