NEW RTG GAMES List of 5

At the time I wrote these down I hadnt played them yet. Now I did lol

crazy vegas: I like, if you get 3 chips you get free spins, if you get big bonus on 1 and 5 you get the big wheel

Medal Talley: $1 spins only, RJ starts at $15K

Pinocchio : kinda like outta this world theme, dont care for it

warock spell: kinda works like enchanted game, 3 books gets your spins

golden retriever: get 3 bones and it tells you how many spins, once the spins are done the dog digs a hole and shows you the mulitplier

lol chuchu!!

I am in the middle of doing full reviews on slots on fire.

I played them at Jackpot capitol but they are available at inet now

I added a SS on the WInner Screenshots from crazyvegas slot

MEDAL TALLY

40 spins, no payout over 2.00 and no bonus round

I hate games with preset bet anyway, but this took the cake worse than Jackpot Pinata:mad:

I really like crazy vegas also babs, played it the other night for the first time and hit the big bonus round twice and the free spins 3 times in about 1 hr worth of spins at 40cents a spin,i went from $7 balance to $91.23 balance i'm hooked,lol

Well I`ve revised my opinion on Warlocks spell. I actually quite the like game now. I had a very good run yesterday when the bonus was triggered. Picked right on the first go, won a 100 free spins. Nice enough in itself but the game proceeded to award a further 4 bonus rounds throughout the free spins. All in all i was lucky enough to sit there for about an hours worth of free spins and walked away with a nice little profit to boot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back