PICS of Machines for winners in here(tunica)

babs7262

Banned User
This is where we will post pics of the machines where Laurie is playing for us. I believe she is going to start on Saturday around 2pm. I will stand by with PC and cell phone in hand (thank god for free weekends)

Feel Free to come by after 2pm or so Tomorrow and if the winners still have questions.....ask them here, ok? GOOD LUCK ALL

Congrats to the Winners.
Good Luck my sweetheart Hit A JackPot for them.
And my Big Bugger Friend Church I'll be The Little Bugger lol may you Win All The Money In The World.:thumbsup: Because God knows who deserves it.People like you that have a Heart.
Tom

I bet after that make over yesterday she looks fine.
Take that pic and show us.
But I know with out that makeover she is still pretty as well.

This is where we will post pics of the machines where Laurie is playing for us. I believe she is going to start on Saturday around 2pm. I will stand by with PC and cell phone in hand (thank god for free weekends)

Feel Free to come by after 2pm or so Tomorrow and if the winners still have questions.....ask them here, ok? GOOD LUCK ALL

i'd rather just see a picture of laurie.:)
I will make sure I get you a pic of Laurie (but do not tell her) and tomorrow night I think Laurie and hubby Jim are going to meet up with myself and a Shoe cocktail waitress (she's tough) along with the 2 female Nashville Harrah's reps (who are coming only for moral support,lol) for drinks. I will be sure Laurie gets you some nice viewing material..........BTW,1819 ,I have not forgot about PMing you b4 you head to Chicago for the Giants game.....Missing my first Titans home game ever this w-e,Garry!

I will make sure I get you a pic of Laurie (but do not tell her) and tomorrow night I think Laurie and hubby Jim are going to meet up with myself and a Shoe cocktail waitress (she's tough) along with the 2 female Nashville Harrah's reps (who are coming only for moral support,lol) for drinks. I will be sure Laurie gets you some nice viewing material..........BTW,1819 ,I have not forgot about PMing you b4 you head to Chicago for the Giants game.....Missing my first Titans home game ever this w-e,Garry!
KEEPING MY EYE ON YOU GARRY!!!: YOUR TWISTED TOO:lolup:

A tragedy just happened in Laurie's family. I will give you some details and keep you up to date.

Laurie has an Aunt and Uncle that live in Franklin TN, Their house burnt down this morning and her aunt was taken to Vanderbilt University Hospital this morning and she is on her way to the hospital with her mom. Her aunt is in ICU

NOW: Laurie is determined to still go even if it means getting there late at night. She did not ask me to write this, I am writing this on my own because I think she feels if she doesnt go, it will look like a nitro unkept promise

Laurie: From the bottom of MY heart, if this is too much, I personally can wait until another time. Just know if you dont make it you have my support and im sure others do to. If you go, you go, if you cant , you cant

I will let her write anything after this because I am running late for a ride to the store and I just spent a good bit of time on the phone re: this situation plus on the phone with CW.

lauriejim...
I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt and Uncle. I hope they are okay and my prayers are with them.
You do what you need to do where family is involved because I know we would all understand if you didn't go. There is always another time to do this contest. Hugs going out to you and you take care.

laurie
I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt and Uncle.My prayers are with them and your Family.I'm only a phone call away.
Family always comes first & Entertainment comes second.
The Winners can wait and I know both will understand.
Take Care of the Family And God Bless.
Tom

nash probably not headin to chicago. i spent some time with my boys during their bye week. i think i'm just gonna go see my browns instead. they play the 9th in nj against the jets. i'll bring my pop as he is also a diehard cleveland fan. have fun in the delta.

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK.

Hi all,
Laurie just called and wanted me to express her thanks for all's concern. She is still at Vanderbilt ICU but said her aunt is going to be fine and Laurie and Jim will leave Nashvegas early evening for Tunica. Thus, she wanted all to know that all systems are go for a weekend in Tunica playing slots and trying to keep me out of trouble....She also mentioned and I thought I would just state that her aunt and uncle's home was not damaged as bad as originally thought. I think she has peace of mind in her decision. Once again,thanks for all's concern....Next stop,Tunica....Garry!:)

She just called me too and left a message, she is going tonight and all is on

Sorry, I need to rest, I just had another attack this afternoon, I really need some rest

Good luck NASH, lauriejim and the winners of this contest! Hope you all come away as big winners.
:thumbsup:

leaving out the door now

thanks all for the kind words, im on my way out the door now, i would not go if all wasnt well. im off to make some money for us, so wish luck and ill be talking to babs and boring her with pics along the way lol. everyone have a great weekend:).............................always, laurie

Good luck, Nash.

Laurie... so sorry about your aunt and uncle and the house fire. I do hope she recovers soon. I was relieved to read that the house is not as bad as first thought and glad your aunt will be ok. :thumbsup:

Good Luck Nash

My cell is charging, I think Laurie has my home number if you need anything tonight. If not, PM me and Ill give it to you guys

Ill be standing by tomorrow 2pm EDT, actually what zone is MS? Laurie said 2pm ish, but Im later so let me know what time eastern (not that im going anywhere lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back