alljackpots

mulle22

Dormant account
hello, i dont complain, but i am so tired to be ignore by alljakpots and jackpotfactory.in the beginning i was very pleased to play in that group, they send me cd-bonus every week and i deposit between them so i dont abuse there bonus. but now i have twice resieve a cd bonus and the mail was wet and not to read, so i send them mails and ask them to help, no respond, ok, i deposit anyway because i like them, so yeasterday i got a mail with 10free spin on the hitman and a deposit offer, so i login to my alljackpots and i got a message that they congrat me on my free spin, ok, i click on hitman and now the spin was gone, i dont think i have don anything wrong, so i am frustratet, i have send them two mails, one yeasterday and one today. i have try the livechat but they are never there.i am a regulair depositor in jackpot factory, and i deposit most in alljackpots so i cant understand why they dont respond. mulle22.

Reply from the Jackpot Factory

Hi Mulle22,

This is David Brickman, Jackpot Factory spokesperson.

If you would please send me a PM with your account number I will gladly look into your situation.

All the best,

David

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back