Full Contact Poker chooses Dobrosoft

jetset

RIP Brian
FULL CONTACT POKER SWITCHES TO DOBROSOFT

Those rumours were correct - here's one former Ongame network member that has gone to a new platform

Ongame Network's anouncment earlier this year that it would respect the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act by halting all US online poker action spawned a slew of rumours, including the assertion that sites that intended to continue serving the US customer would have to find a new home, and it was likely to be Dobrosoft.

This was confirmed this week when Full Contact Poker.com re-launched on the Dobrosoft software platform in a beta test program which Full Contact acknowledges is still a "work in progress".

Posting in a company forum, Full Contact spokesman and highly respected poker pro Daniel Negreanu wrote:"Considering the amount of time Ongame gave FCP to find a new location, I have to say that, overall, I'm extremely pleased with the new network. I'm also very excited about improving FCP over the next few weeks with software upgrades, etc." Players are being urged to provide feedback and suggestions on the new software through the Full Contact Poker forum.

FullContactPoker.com has joined the Digital Gaming Network as part of the big change, along with a reported 26 other Dobrosoft licensees, another rumour thus confirmed. It is expected that a number of other sites will be joining in the coming weeks, building player liquidity and influence in the network.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back