Rumpel Wildspins at Quasar! 3400x bet!

hoff1985

Dormant Account
mm1
WTF did just happen. After a few not too good weeks this happened now. HOLY COW!

I played this slot for the FIRST time. Started at Quasar with 160 EUR (what i always do) and then split across 4 slots and see if i'm lucky, got up to a few hundred and went for a last try and did about 30 spins on this beauty...

Played it at Quasar (No Bonus used).

I don't know if they have a withdrawal limit, but always had the money on the next day in Skrill.

3400x bet.... HOLY COW. I'm speechless. My Top result (except Progressives) was 1100x bet on Great Blue so far... But this is absolutely insane....

WOW. WOW. WOW. Just the right timing when the first crazy tax bills come in....

image-10-04-15-09-14-1.jpg

I'm speechless. Cashed out now around 15'000 EUR. And tomorrow it will probably be on Skrill... WOW

Grats man! I have played this game alot in the past and never got more than x500 my bet in the bonus round.

Did you get a double wildline? To get x3400 you must have had wilds drop in quite early. Regardless a great return on what is probably my favourite novomatic slot!

That reminds me you had a thread a few months back about quasar and because of that I played novomatic slots for the first time. Though I didn't stick around at quasar and played at casumo instead I remember you had not played rumpel wildspin before. Heres a quote from you from that thread

"Never played this Rumpel before, i have to try"

I bet it was worth it right :p

Yes you're right!!!! It was my first try yestetday. I had a full payline with wilds after 4-5 spins and then i went better and better :)

Just waiting to get paid, should be soon this morninG :)

From experience to even get a bonus round at those stakes was lucky for rumpel :p, definitely one of my favourite novo slots though, been playing spinderella recently too yet to hit a huge bonus round on it but the possibility is there with x 10 wilds ,

Would have loved a winners video of that round though :eek:

ya wild reels atleast a screen shot of that wilds visible

hoff owes me 350 euro though after seeing his screen shot i made a deposit of 175 each on energy and stargames

@.80 spins rumpel took exactly 25 mins to eat it :D

waiting for hoff to get paid so i can ask for a refund :d :d :D

Yep last night I played $60 worth of novomatic at energy for the first time in a few weeks.

Played hoffmania and just jewel deluxe. Was gone in about 10 minutes lol. No win over x1.

I'll wait a few weeks for novomatic to recoup Hoff's win so I can start playing again.

we must be like sheep, played rumpel at energy last night but i won with a 200x bonus round at 0.80, 5 spins in on lord of ocean for a bonus round, 50x, spinderella 1st spin bonus round at £3, cashed out £350 profit :)

Not yet. Wrote to the rep but she's only online during the weeks usually. Must be further checks as usually i was always paid on saturday when i cashed out on friday. But as i didn't use a bonus and they have no withdrawal limits all
Should be fine

Not yet. Wrote to the rep but she's only online during the weeks usually. Must be further checks as usually i was always paid on saturday when i cashed out on friday. But as i didn't use a bonus and they have no withdrawal limits all
Should be fine

Think it should be fine ... may be the delay is bcs its week end tmw it will be sorted out ...

Should be fine

They're taking out a loan to pay out your big win :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back