RIVAL I-SLOTS Bonus challenge

Googobucs

Dormant Account
Here are the I-SLOTS
If you have not played or seen these before they are fun, unique games. I broke this out into 2 parts to keep it under 30 min. each.
These games have a lot going on so it's not possible to just edit things out. In fact I wish I could include more.

If you see a game you like, I highly recommend you give it some spins on fun mode. Especially games that have a skill bonus. You need to practice the skill bonuses. They are not difficult, but not really easy either and you actually earn more the better you do on some, it's not predetermined.

Enjoy part 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mighty nice of Dieter!

Keep 'em coming: Let's hope that you make it all the way through, and have a nice little cashout:)

I noticed that during the boxing bonus, which paid pretty decent, the sound seemed all messed up, don't know if that was my own pc acting up or the video, but that sounded quite horrible to the ears :p

Great job so far, watched em all.:thumbsup:

Mighty nice of Dieter!

I noticed that during the boxing bonus, which paid pretty decent, the sound seemed all messed up, don't know if that was my own pc acting up or the video, but that sounded quite horrible to the ears :p

I was trying to talk over the game sound affects. These games sound affects are too loud for me to talk over. I was yelling for Melvin to get up so I could hit him again and get more points :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back