RIVAL Bonus Challenge Part 3

Googobucs

Dormant Account
Well I thought it was really cool when Deter put money in my account to continue the challenge for part 2. I can't believe he did it again !!!

So here is part 3.

It's longer than part 1 or 2 (hint, hint). I tried real hard to even cut out some of the losing spins in the free spins this time to shorten it some.

Thanks again Dieter. I had a really great time with this. I was going to wait till tomorrow to post it, but I have it edited in time to watch Monday night football, so here it is.
I hope you all enjoy it.

Be sure to watch the ending for a clue to what's next

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah man 1hr video is way too long. I have the patience for about 4-5 mins.

Hope you had fun though.

PS glad they beat Pittsburgh

yeah man 1hr video is way too long. I have the patience for about 4-5 mins.

Hope you had fun though.

PS glad they beat Pittsburgh

I have the day off today. Sitting here waiting for the home security dude to fix my system so I have nothing better to do. I re-edited this and was able to knock off 25 minutes. That should help, but it's still long.

If you find a game you like and want to see more of it, you can go to the " directors cut" version to see more ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Googobucs,

Thank you for the effort you put in here. Found the videos really interesting, although I sat here hoping you would win much more : )

For the record, I gave Googobucs $250 to complete the video series and said he could keep the $250 if he had a balance after completing the iSlots section also. He then asked if the $250 could go to his charity instead (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
) - money was wired yesterday. Thank you Googobucs for this selfless act of kindness. It's these little things that people do that make the world a better place.

Looking forward to the rest of the vids!
Dieter

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back