RIVAL bonus Challenge Part 2

Googobucs

Dormant Account
I had not planned to do a part 2, but Dieter from Tropica / Refilliates group liked part 1 and put $100 in my account to continue the challenge. That was really generous of him. Thank you Dieter !! I had fun playing and I hope you have fun watching.

If you like part 2 be sure to thank Dieter for sponsoring it.

This is long like the first one but I do try to stick to the bonus rounds. Feel free to skip to the end to see the final result or relax, enjoy the games and take the journey with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had not planned to do a part 2, but Dieter from Tropica / Refilliates group liked part 1 and put $100 in my account to continue the challenge. That was really generous of him. Thank you Dieter !! I had fun playing and I hope you have fun watching.

If you like part 2 be sure to thank Dieter for sponsoring it.

This is long like the first one but I do try to stick to the bonus rounds. Feel free to skip to the end to see the final result or relax, enjoy the games and take the journey with me.

has any one from the states played and cashed out here at tropica if so can you comment on the process :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Had the same idea yesterday evening.

Played all slots down until Wacky Wedding, 150 spins per slot, stop when bonus/FS appears or the win is bigger than 100x my bet.

Started with 200 and ended with 170. Well I had to stop because it was 4 o`clock in the morning and I was drunk:D.

I had a feature with all slots within the 150 spins, only exception was Scary Rich I.

If you want to see it please tell me and I will edit and upload the video:)

Had the same idea yesterday evening.

Played all slots down until Wacky Wedding, 150 spins per slot, stop when bonus/FS appears or the win is bigger than 100x my bet.

Started with 200 and ended with 170. Well I had to stop because it was 4 o`clock in the morning and I was drunk:D.

I had a feature with all slots within the 150 spins, only exception was Scary Rich I.

If you want to see it please tell me and I will edit and upload the video:)

go for it & is there hope we can see you pissed or falling asleep:D

has any one from the states played and cashed out here at tropica if so can you comment on the process :)

Rockycatt
I have withdrawn numerous times ( more than 10). You need to send documents the first time just like any place else.
I always withdraw by wire transfer. It is always in my account the next day or on Monday if I make a weekend withdraw. Lightning fast. I was shocked the first time I made a withdraw on a Thursday night and saw the funds in my bank account on Friday morning. Now that is routine.

If your looking for other options than wire, just PM Dieter with what your looking for and he will tell you what they can or cannot do.

Nice video. You showed that Rival are capable of some decent wins, something I've never experienced. Feel with you on the bet-size thingy :/

Nice video. You showed that Rival are capable of some decent wins, something I've never experienced. Feel with you on the bet-size thingy :/

glad you liked it :thumbsup:
You're never going to get the 1000X hits like DOA, but those smaller 20X-100X hits really add up fast when your on a roll.

I was so mad at myself when I screwed up my bet size. I was on a good roll and had mounted a comeback at that point. My heart just dropped in my chest when I realized it.
We have all done it, but I think that one pissed me off more than any in the past.

hi i thought i may try again which i did tonight ,its kinda put me off again with just crappy bonus rounds on a new slot , i played the new slot called vintage vegas started with 75 quid my god what i pile of shite , i did however hit 3 bonus rounds , first paid £4.50 second one paid £2.65 & the third one paid £0 all triggered by 10- free spins, now other than that realy annoying BIG WIN thingy of a pay of 5 times or more than you bet ,i cant see why anyone would ever make such a dull boring game , should of left after the first 25 spins what a poor machine , thank god my old spy game is still there )

hi i thought i may try again which i did tonight ,its kinda put me off again with just crappy bonus rounds on a new slot , i played the new slot called vintage vegas started with 75 quid my god what i pile of shite , i did however hit 3 bonus rounds , first paid £4.50 second one paid £2.65 & the third one paid £0 all triggered by 10- free spins, now other than that realy annoying BIG WIN thingy of a pay of 5 times or more than you bet ,i cant see why anyone would ever make such a dull boring game , should of left after the first 25 spins what a poor machine , thank god my old spy game is still there )

I'm not much of a fan of that game either. It has potential, but I've never had a good hit on it. Same thing with Lions Roar.

I find these games run in hot and cold streaks for me so it's good to switch it up some. Don't get fixated on one game. When I first started playing; Fantasy Fortune, Ocean Treasure and Wacky Wedding were always giving me big hits, now i cant get crap on them but Goldenman, Watch the Birdie and especially Jacques Pot have been my "go to games".

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back