First time problem with moneybookers withdrawal.

naththo

Dormant account
Hello there,

I have been a long time moneybookers user and I have never had problem with deposit, etc and most of my account are verified. But it seems that I noticed something was wrong. When I requested for withdrawal. They said 2-5 days max at the best. So I wait 2 days nothing, 3rd day nothing, 5th day nothing. I thought something is NOT right with withdrawal process since I correctly put in bank account info for withdrawal. I sent request to get them to look at. I got email and it was an email with non reply allowed. So I was not feeling comfortable since it said it cannot reply through email. But I thought I rather just wait see if they have found the loss withdrawal of $400 and wire it correctly to my bank account. If it doesn't happen within next 5 days then I am not sure what the next action I will have to do. They will let me know if it is success or not. I am worry like heck at the moment. Not a fun thing when you lose something and worry about it too much that won't get off your mind.

Sigh. Im disappointed that this is first time problem with moneybookers.

Nathan.

Hello there,

I have been a long time moneybookers user and I have never had problem with deposit, etc and most of my account are verified. But it seems that I noticed something was wrong. When I requested for withdrawal. They said 2-5 days max at the best. So I wait 2 days nothing, 3rd day nothing, 5th day nothing. I thought something is NOT right with withdrawal process since I correctly put in bank account info for withdrawal. I sent request to get them to look at. I got email and it was an email with non reply allowed. So I was not feeling comfortable since it said it cannot reply through email. But I thought I rather just wait see if they have found the loss withdrawal of $400 and wire it correctly to my bank account. If it doesn't happen within next 5 days then I am not sure what the next action I will have to do. They will let me know if it is success or not. I am worry like heck at the moment. Not a fun thing when you lose something and worry about it too much that won't get off your mind.

Nathan.

I would not stress to much just yet mate. If you have made a mistake with the wrong bank numbers it will bounce back to your moneybookers (skrill) account. Some payments have taken up to 7 days sometimes, especially when I switched from one bank to another so it also depends on who you are banking with.

Thanks for the reply its a bit of encouragement for me not to worry too much. I am pretty much appreciated. I will keep eyes on it see how it goes while Moneybookers will try fix it for me.

Moneybookers are probably one of the more trustworthy merchant services/ e wallets out there. I generally find that they are quite quick to react to problems and as long as you can prove the error, will always sort out any problem you have. Good luck with sorting this one.

Hello there,

Nathan.

Doesn't Skrill also have a MasterCard you can ask for? I use that for my Netelleraccount.
That way I can take the money out instantly or use it to shop for in every store. Since getting that I never transfer any money directly to my bankaccount.

Thats a good question. My is Westpac mastercard of course but there is a current tight restriction with mastercard due to security in Australia is very tight. So there may be some various of restriction I have that cannot share with other payment site with moneybookers so it may need to transfer each at time and it can be inconvenience though. So only way I can do is withdraw it to my true bank account and then I can use it on other when it is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back