Players Suite games "Sorry we are unable to provide this game in your location"

Mr Shine

Newbie member
PABnononaccred
What's happening with the "Sorry we are unable to provide this game in your location" messages on all the links to Players suite games like Power Blackjack and Hot Streak Blackjack, (my 2 favourite variants, both disappeared quite a while ago) Is it that the games still exist, but for some reason won't load in the UK or is it that the games themselves have disappeared and people are just not removing links. Either way is there any way to play Power Blackjack in the UK?

What's happening with the "Sorry we are unable to provide this game in your location" messages on all the links to Players suite games like Power Blackjack and Hot Streak Blackjack, (my 2 favourite variants, both disappeared quite a while ago) Is it that the games still exist, but for some reason won't load in the UK or is it that the games themselves have disappeared and people are just not removing links. Either way is there any way to play Power Blackjack in the UK?

Hi You cannot play them any longer , they've been pulled for UK players a while ago , hope this helps )

You can still play streak blackjack from MG i do believe , not sure if its what your looking for though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just the UK? If so, why? If not, why are there so many unpruned links?

I don't like the Microgaming streak blackjack: It works on a 5-streak maximum cycle rather than 4, the streak works on the balance of the hand when split, rather than a single pushed split hand making the entire deal a push for the purposes of the streak, and it has stingier rules (no 6-card charlie, no doubling on splits, no hitting split aces)

Power blackjack was the perfect blackjack game and I really miss it.

Is it just the UK? If so, why? If not, why are there so many unpruned links?

If anybody knows I would really like an answer to this question. WHY has power blackjack disappeared from the UK? Is it just the UK? If it's available in other countries why the UK blackout?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back