Anyone having trouble with GUTS

mimi26

Meister Member
I can get on the website, but I cant press no buttons, its just like read only, been trying all morning

Tried everything, cant even access chat, anyone know how yo give Rep a nudge

You could ask the Betspin rep or Captain Rizk to give him a shout as they're bases are reasonably closely located (although not in the same offices (see what I did there Tim :p))

Only thing I can think of ATM, not see Yit's for a while but I know he gets mentally busy, probs also setting up our 4th Annual DOA championship for next month :p

Hope you get it sorted!

You could ask the Betspin rep or Captain Rizk to give him a shout as they're bases are reasonably closely located (although not in the same offices (see what I did there Tim :p))

Only thing I can think of ATM, not see Yit's for a while but I know he gets mentally busy, probs also setting up our 4th Annual DOA championship for next month :p

Hope you get it sorted!

Cracking me up now been trying all day, guess I wil just play somewhere else

its ok my side,
Without getting kicked where it hurts have you tried deleting shit or try another browser? When I jusy tried it was another funking update to accept terms, maybe you clicked no or not accept \and it mat be why its not let you play

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back