Online Casinos - Casinomeister Logo Online Gambling - Casinomeister
Page 143 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1549

Thread: Videoslots presents Battle of Slots!

  1. #1421
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    2,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    1,200
    Thanked 877 Times in 551 Posts
    Rep Power
    61
    Reputation Points: 8737
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono777 View Post
    Last one I recall IIRC was last week or thereabouts.

    Thrills were doing a wager/draw type promo where 'X' lucky winners got a free spin worth £2.50 and the guarantee that spin would trigger FS/Bonus round.

    I have only come across this type of thing for Quickspin slots so far so maybe its just one setting that particular provider offers which others don't, Never can be sure ??

    What would (or should that be wouldn't ) surprise me if they can do the opposite and stop bonus rounds or hits over a certain 'x'

    I have however always believed (even more so after threads of recent days) that casino(s) can alter
    RTP
    per game but only within a specific range (For Example: 90% - 97%)
    It was defo not the offer dished up for Christmas in some "log in now for 1 free spin" promos we had last month



  2. #1422
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,761
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    625
    Thanked 752 Times in 419 Posts
    Rep Power
    45
    Reputation Points: 5869
    Quote Originally Posted by geordiecolin View Post
    That is an utterly nonsense rationale.If the average
    RTP
    is higher then it will be higher for everyone thus negating the reason you give for not playing the battles.
    But the VS rep says the game plays the same so why this continued discussion?

    You either believe him or you don't and stop playing at what must then be a rigged casino.

    I trust VS to conduct the battles properly and will let others continue with the conspiracy theories
    www.slotplayers.co.uk - slot and casino reviews | Watch me play slots on Twitch TV: www.twitch.tv/slotplayer



  3. Thanks Tirilej, Jasminebed thanked this post
  4. #1423
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    2,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    1,200
    Thanked 877 Times in 551 Posts
    Rep Power
    61
    Reputation Points: 8737
    Quote Originally Posted by spintee View Post
    Yes I see the promo's and I am 100% you could buy straight into a bonus round but I sure it was on VJ, could of been on another site, Just read VJ bonus terms

    Trigger Spins
    A Trigger Spin allows you to go straight to the bonus feature in a particular game. Anything you win while that bonus feature is running is all yours to keep.


    Surley if they can do this than they chose how big of a bonus you going to get?? It does make you wonder and no why we have a tiny hats on,
    Or give a favoured punter a guaranteed lovely bonus without them know that they are guaranteed. " Here are 10 free spins in Jackhammer2. Good luck Colin"



  5. Likes spintee liked this post
  6. #1424
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    2,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    1,200
    Thanked 877 Times in 551 Posts
    Rep Power
    61
    Reputation Points: 8737
    Quote Originally Posted by interlog View Post
    But the VS rep says the game plays the same so why this continued discussion?

    You either believe him or you don't and stop playing at what must then be a rigged casino.

    I trust VS to conduct the battles properly and will let others continue with the conspiracy theories
    It still remains that your theory made no sense. I make my own mind up about where I do and do not deposit at. I happen to love Videoslots. Sometimes it feels like I am in an abusive relationship with them the way the
    RTP
    and battles sometimes treat me.



  7. Thanks lockinlove thanked this post
  8. #1425
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    340
    Thanked 865 Times in 419 Posts
    Rep Power
    65
    Reputation Points: 8546
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan.Videoslots View Post
    Hello everyone.

    There is no difference between playing a slot in a Battle or for your own money on our site, it is exactly the same game,
    RTP
    and all.

    Best regards,
    Daniel.
    Not sure I buy it!

    Just did another battle and had 175%
    rtp
    at the end of that one.

    Hopefully you dont blame me for making the assumptions ive had. But when a person plays these games with money vs battle and the money never wins and the battles do what am I to think. This battle included 4 chests on hugo and one resulting in getting to the final chest for a 65x win! Which has happened alot to me in the past........in the battles.



  9. #1426
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    8,314
    Thanked 6,525 Times in 3,133 Posts
    Rep Power
    239
    Reputation Points: 35761
    Quote Originally Posted by lockinlove View Post
    Not sure I buy it!

    Just did another battle and had 175%
    rtp
    at the end of that one.

    Hopefully you dont blame me for making the assumptions ive had. But when a person plays these games with money vs battle and the money never wins and the battles do what am I to think. This battle included 4 chests on hugo and one resulting in getting to the final chest for a 65x win! Which has happened alot to me in the past........in the battles.
    I would say lucky you. I've played many many tournaments in there. I've won 2 and a few free spins a few times.
    I would say my
    rtp
    over time in those tourney's are around 25%.
    I'm happy that you're winning though but I wish we could change place.
    if you fall I'll be there
    -ground



  10. Likes nikantw liked this post
  11. #1427
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    340
    Thanked 865 Times in 419 Posts
    Rep Power
    65
    Reputation Points: 8546
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilej View Post
    I would say lucky you. I've played many many tournaments in there. I've won 2 and a few free spins a few times.
    I would say my
    rtp
    over time in those tourney's are around 25%.
    I'm happy that you're winning though but I wish we could change place.
    If you are winning in money games but not battles, I say lets change too!



  12. #1428
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    340
    Thanked 865 Times in 419 Posts
    Rep Power
    65
    Reputation Points: 8546
    Quote Originally Posted by geordiecolin View Post
    It still remains that your theory made no sense. I make my own mind up about where I do and do not deposit at. I happen to love Videoslots. Sometimes it feels like I am in an abusive relationship with them the way the
    RTP
    and battles sometimes treat me.
    but they are conspiracy theories!!!!!!!!

    You know, the same ones where people believed casinos cant alter the
    rtp
    or effect game play but we have come to find out they can do both!! Well gosh darn.

    Anyways, battles are free so its not a big deal where its costing me money. So of course we would play, would be silly not too.

    Ahhh id be rolling in money if I had these hits in game play that ive had in battles the last couple months. A big. colored. pile of money



  13. #1429
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    8,314
    Thanked 6,525 Times in 3,133 Posts
    Rep Power
    239
    Reputation Points: 35761
    Quote Originally Posted by lockinlove View Post
    If you are winning in money games but not battles, I say lets change too!
    I don't know how I did there last year. I will ask them though some day. I usually make a list from all casinos so I see how I've been doing.
    Maybe a few hundreds down or up during the whole year is my guess.

    You've won a lot on other places. It's usually up or down. Enjoy what your doing instead of looking for things that aren't true.
    You don't look good in tin foil
    if you fall I'll be there
    -ground



  14. #1430
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    340
    Thanked 865 Times in 419 Posts
    Rep Power
    65
    Reputation Points: 8546
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilej View Post
    I don't know how I did there last year. I will ask them though some day. I usually make a list from all casinos so I see how I've been doing.
    Maybe a few hundreds down or up during the whole year is my guess.

    You've won a lot on other places. It's usually up or down. Enjoy what your doing instead of looking for things that aren't true.
    You don't look good in tin foil
    Now, now Trilej Judging others doesnt make you look very good either.

    And from here on out, dont ever use the tin foil hat ever again in my opinion. From what has been learned with what casinos can do, the only person making those accusations now, are misinformed and trying to sound like the affiliate masses.

    btw Im not complaining about money losses. Just the way games seem to play different.



Page 143 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast

Bladwijzers

Bladwijzers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Legal Statements and Privacy Policy
Casinomeister.com does not intend for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal purposes. You must ensure you meet all age and other regulatory requirements before entering a casino or placing a wager. Online gambling is illegal in many jurisdictions and users should consult legal counsel regarding the legal status of online gambling and gaming in their jurisdictions. The information in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Casinomeister.com is an independent directory and information service free of any gaming operator's control. Links to third party websites on Casinomeister.com are provided solely for informative/educational purposes. If you use these links, you leave this Website.