Betsafe riddle?

The Viking

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
CAG
PABinit
MM
A slot ful of loved up, crazy high diving bovine! A man named Bill is the one to impress for rewards.
anyone know what that slot is ? :)
doing the Vegas Dream stuff they got going there :) not that im going to win anything but :)

'Have you watched this film from the 1930s? An early time for this doctor to experiment with these curious potions, what happens next is neither good nor bad'??

Sorry I'm useless at these riddles

'Have you watched this film from the 1930s? A early time for this doctor to experiment with these curious potions, what happens next is either good nor bad'??

Sorry I'm useless at these riddles

It's invisible man the 1930s clues gave it away for me ;).

I was in contact with betsafe yesterday about the first riddle, they say a man called Bill and theres no man in the slot, thers a bull called Bill.
They said that they will contact me but nothing yet.
t feels like they make the riddles so that think that your playing the right slot but your not, dont like it at all.

/Slotaholic

I looked at their promotion. But when I got to part where it states wager £100 on 3 different slots then I though nevermind just to get low paying free spins which then need wagering 40x :mad: Okay yes get a chance to win a prize as well but no thanks hehe.

I was cheated in their last one I misunderstood the slot they ment and ended up blowing £200 in winning I had from different slot.....After that I promised myself never again. I do like the other promotion they run with tasks there has been some nice ones. I remember one I got £150 bonus which was a quite easy one but these Riddles come on man.

On another note I will though tell my players/visitors on my sites about their Promotion but will be honest and give my comments about it thats how it should be.

"White rabbits soft and cuddly, baby chickens and lambs too, chocolate ovals in wicker baskets, wrapped in red, purple or blue."
any idea :(

Easter Eggs.

There is another thread already about the betsafe riddles.

TY hedge i just saw it :)

not a abd result too i won a bet 125X on 1 bet while wagering :p

deposited 75 for it now withdraw 125 and playing with 75 again so not a bad result for riddle

anybody did this weeks riddles, pllz let me knw the answers

Im helpless at them

to join the high life is not an easy task, but if you hit a bag full of money, bringing home the bacon, will be a thing of the past

Riddle time again at bet-safe can any one help to solve this

Nothing to be afraid of here just a courageous young female female gladiator slaying away as you spin the reel to collect your bounty

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back