Ghost prirates slot

whodatrec

Banned User - multiple accounts
Just got some freespinns from slotsmagic on a slot called Ghost Pirates. I noticed basicly there is 3 features u can get; Free spins that don`t give any multipliers just free spins. And there is a "Heads or Tales" bonus and one where u throw a knife at some barrels.

Now what i`m curious about is when u trigger the heads or tales bonus or that barrel bonus it says win up to 40 NOK or win up to 120 NOK. This was on a 10 NOK bet... I noticed it was always the same amount each time i triggered the bonus basicly 4x bet and 12x bet..

Why in Gods name would they design a slot to pay respectively 4x bet max and 12x bet max on bonus rounds? I would never ever put my own money in a slot like this, i doubt many people would. What are the designers thinking?

This is Betsoft slot, I presume? Unfortunately, most of their slots are like that - extremely low variance and boring. Anyone knows high variance slot from this software?

rooks revenge gives really good returns near identical paytable same multipliers and free falls round to gonzos quest even the symbols are just about the same but the slight edge is the 25 lines on this as opposed to gonzos 20 lines ;)!

The pyramid themed one also has a good bonus round it paid out £16 to me on 20p bet once and the paytables alright

Betsoft also has a viking themed game which paid out regularly it did have quite a few dead spins though

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back