new rtg slot spirit of the inca

slotmaster

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
PABnoaccred
5 jackpots to be won network based which must be won by a certain amount, went many spins without a single hit but will try again, I say if the jackpot is getting close to the max amount we pool our money and split the winnings.;):p

inca1.jpg

inca2.jpg

inca3.jpg

Yes max bet is $5.00 for all 5 jackpots to be active for you to win, if you bet lower say the $1.25 as someone said above, you can only win the 2 smallest jackpots.

My biggest win is $6.00,lol so far but I am pretty much betting the minimum, I would need a decent hit to bet the max which their is potential if you do hit a rare hit like the free spins with the 10x multiplier.:rolleyes:

I got a nice 100-150x feature, will pop a pic up when i upload some recent screenshots.

Dont mind the slot, like most RTG though i could see the vacuum effect kick in with it taking $30 - 50 in a short space of time on 50c bet without much action

What if a USA player would win the big jackpot? Do we get paid $4,000 a week? Or do we get the whole thing? And how would we explain this to our banks? We just sold our house on ebay? I get funny looks when I have a $1,000 check.

I'm not joking, these are serious questions, I am curious.

What if a USA player would win the big jackpot? Do we get paid $4,000 a week? Or do we get the whole thing? And how would we explain this to our banks? We just sold our house on ebay? I get funny looks when I have a $1,000 check.

I'm not joking, these are serious questions, I am curious.

Good Question - I also wondered the same thing. Since it is usually only the linked multi-site RTG jackpots that get paid in one lump sum. Specific game jackpots, random or symbol driven are subject to the weekly max w/d limits from my experience.

Tom for CWG - can you help us here?

Diane

I played the game again & managed to get 3 wild ones = x50 the bet (my best win so far).
I also got the Bonus 1 time = 9 spins x3 = $2,50 = x5 times the bet... :eek:
So... can be good im sure, but very hard to get the winnings.

Old Attachment (Invalid)

anyone know what the rtp% is going towards the jackpots per spin ? is it the same as normal random jackpots? at least theyve came up with a slot that must trigger before a point which is a fresh idea ,

Well for once there isn't an percentage posted, just some general vague statement about how residual jackpot something or another. I'm guessing a very small percentage of each spin contributes towards the jackpot value. Other than that, I'm going to guess on the amounts posted, the RTP could really, really go out of whack quickly varying on each players experience. Some players might get that golden 100% plus return, while others may not fair so well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back