MG fruit machine, why?

Rusty

Banned User - repetitive flaming
I played Treaure Island for the First and last time today.
I know it is an AWP slot and that is a goog reason not to play but I thought I would take a look anyway.

Feature board is rolling 2 dice and moving around a board that offers various prizes.

Feature 1,
First move(6)=? LOSE, end of feature.

Feature 2,
First move(12)=? LOSE, end of feature.

Feature 3,

Feature 4,

Feature 5,
First move(3)=Boost=boosts to ?= LOSE, end of feature.

So 5 features and lose on all 5 on first roll with no chance of a prize.
I played for nearly $15 at 20c a spin and my best win was X1 so actaually I had no winning spins.

Now I know AWP slots are rigged but what is the point in having games that just prove how easy it is to rig games and actually put it into practice by ripping off your customers?
Surely not the brightest idea MGS have ever had.

I know it is an AWP slot and that is a goog reason not to play but I thought I would take a look anyway.

Feature board is rolling 2 dice and moving around a board that offers various prizes.

Feature 1,

Feature 2,

Feature 3,

Feature 4,

Feature 5,

I played for nearly $15 at 20c a spin and my best win was X1 so actaually I had no winning spins.

Now I know AWP slots are rigged but what is the point in having games that just prove how easy it is to rig games and actually put it into practice by ripping off your customers?

If you get a bunch of 6/12 and out features in a row, it's not the end of the world. The first time I started emptying TI, I had at least 6 of these 'dead features' in a row before it started spewing money.

I'm with you there!

I played this one LOADS about a year back while trying to see if VWM's theory on forcing would really work.
Playing it is REALLY hard work - it's just so dull and predictable and goes on for hours on end before anything good will happen. I was almost praying for the feature NOT to hit so I didn't have to watch it take the piss again! :(

It's enough to drive someone to drink... well I did!
;)

MG fruit machine, why?

Because i find them more fun and different. I don't play to force them, i think it can cost too much money , i play to get lucky. And i had. :)
Never ever hit anything really big playing MG slots though.

MG fruit machine, why?

Because i find them more fun and different. I don't play to force them, i think it can cost too much money , i play to get lucky. And i had. :)
Never ever hit anything really big playing MG slots though.

Same here....I find them annnoying, but enjoyable at the same time....crazy, huh?

I love the interactive style of them.

Feature 1,

Feature 2,

Feature 3,

Feature 4,

Feature 5,

This sucks, but for me was a DEAD GIVEAWAY that the games were pot driven, and not random.

After 2 years of play, it seems there might be more to this slot, and the others, than I at first thought. I have also noticed some changes in how what is a VERY PREDICTABLE game playes from "dead". This is an indication that MGS continually make minor "tweaks" to these AWP games.

For example, TI often used to "boost" to ? and then "lose". Now, it does this MUCH less often, although the blocks are still just as clear.

There also seems to be a general pot that very occasionally injects a HUGE sum into the main pot, and it can go from near dead to TI in a few spins, and usually when this happens, the feature selected pays FAR more than usual.

This secondary pot injection was behind both my recent TI winner screenshots, one of 7000 and 3000 (approx) on 2 and taking 50 winspins, and the later 10,000 from a secondary pot injection almost straight after upping my stake from 5 to 10.

The other games are NOT THE SAME. Pub Fruity seems to go in cycles, but cannot be predicted (I have tried).

TI can also TAKE a huge amount, and give far less back when you finally hit a big feature. I have recorded less than 50% back on a couple of tries, which is enough to frighten off many players. This MIGHT also be a result of some "tweaking".

MGS would do well NOT to make TI so BLEEDIN' OBVIOUS on newly registered accounts ( 6, lose - 12, lose, - 6, lose, etc).

i love fruit machines in general but MG fruit machines reminds me of my experience the other day at a real fruit machine...

i had 15 i had planned to put into this machine, it has 5 jackpot and, but repeat chances, its 10p a spin and usually i walk away from it at least 20 better off...

the other day i played on it, put 15 1's into it, to my horror nothing would go right... to get to the bonus board you have to fill up 8 lights (certain reels have numbers on that can fill these lights), i kept getting 7 filled up, then it would hold them, then nothing, nothing again, nothing, the 4th light if you get exactly to it gives you a "bonus", many times i would have 0-2-1 and would hold 0 and 1 hoping the middle reel would spin no numbers so i get bonus, but nup it was always numbers, after playing 15 worth of spins i managed to get onto the bonus board twice, and managed to bank a fab sum of 3, clearly to my bad luck it must of been emptied just before i played :(

pretty much thats like the experience i have everytime with the MG fruit machine slots, never any luck :(

i love fruit machines in general but MG fruit machines reminds me of my experience the other day at a real fruit machine...

i had 15 i had planned to put into this machine, it has 5 jackpot and, but repeat chances, its 10p a spin and usually i walk away from it at least 20 better off...

the other day i played on it, put 15 1's into it, to my horror nothing would go right... to get to the bonus board you have to fill up 8 lights (certain reels have numbers on that can fill these lights), i kept getting 7 filled up, then it would hold them, then nothing, nothing again, nothing, the 4th light if you get exactly to it gives you a "bonus", many times i would have 0-2-1 and would hold 0 and 1 hoping the middle reel would spin no numbers so i get bonus, but nup it was always numbers, after playing 15 worth of spins i managed to get onto the bonus board twice, and managed to bank a fab sum of 3, clearly to my bad luck it must of been emptied just before i played :(

pretty much thats like the experience i have everytime with the MG fruit machine slots, never any luck :(

Not guilty:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back