Happy Birthday Chayton!!

Hey thanks everyone! Sorry for the late response. :)

Those of you who are friends with me on FB know that Ray ended up in the hospital and was having surgery on my birthday. Good news is that he's doing well and we're just waiting for the doctor to do his morning rounds and hopefully he'll be able to come home today. Funny thing is that I took this week off from work so that I could get caught up on some stuff, and not only did I not get caught up at home, now I'm behind at work also...

Nothing ever goes as planned.

Anyhow aside from that, got lots of freebies and spins etc for my birthday, and that was much appreciated because I couldn't sleep at all that one night. I even managed to make a cashout on one of them, so that was nice too. (Thanks Club World!)

Hey thanks everyone! Sorry for the late response. :)

Those of you who are friends with me on FB know that Ray ended up in the hospital and was having surgery on my birthday. Good news is that he's doing well and we're just waiting for the doctor to do his morning rounds and hopefully he'll be able to come home today. Funny thing is that I took this week off from work so that I could get caught up on some stuff, and not only did I not get caught up at home, now I'm behind at work also...

Nothing ever goes as planned.

Anyhow aside from that, got lots of freebies and spins etc for my birthday, and that was much appreciated because I couldn't sleep at all that one night. I even managed to make a cashout on one of them, so that was nice too. (Thanks Club World!)

Hey I missed this thread also, good to hear ray's surgery went well being a gift in itself I'm sure you understand.

A late birth date wish I hope you bag some more winnings from them FS and free chips. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back