Babymetal

incrediblestuff

SearchingForTheHolyGrail!
webmeister
CAG
Apparently a new genre that has been turning a few heads:what:.. but i only discovered it/them yesterday:D
This is the Japanese band that produces it, or at least the first few known songs, and they been touring the world recently..

I didn't like all their songs, but had to admit to myself, that the below song was very catchy in a weird kind of way, and i ended up playing it all night whilst working:lolup:!

Feel free to share your opinion... (but please no disgruntled hardcore metal fans that have an issue with the 'metal' part in the name :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO... :cheerleader: :clap:

Now who copied who??? See at 00:45 and 1:27

Babymetal --> Zazza for the tiptoeing dance moves

or

Zazza --> Babymetal for his penalty shooting style

:D :D :D

Catchy indeed. I haven't been listening to them too much but I have a few of their songs (Karate, Megitsune and Gimme Chocolate!) on my playlist. Takes a little while to get used to and many will probably just disregard them by first glance... first song I heard was Gimme Chocolate! (video) and it made me cringe at first :what:

Obviously not for everyone but a pleasant surprise for me after getting over that hump of ¨whatta hell is this¨ :p

'Karate' is on the Kerrang channel all the time! I think you have to appreciate Japanese / Asian culture anyway to like this band. I think it's cool in a weird, harmless kinda way but I suppose anything is called a genre these days.

If other bands start copying Babymetal it will look very sad indeed, especially a bunch of American or British artists! :eek::(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back