Virgin games (gamesys)

nrg19uk

Dormant Account
PABnonaccred
Hi folks

Sorry it's a long post just need to vent my frustration

Its been awhile since I last logged in but I have been using the site for accredited sites etc which leads me to virgin games I didn't see them on your list, but I thought such a big established company I shouldn't have any problems.

So Ive been playing on the site for a few months depositing a fair amount of money and getting the odd win here and there but nothing like the other slots I play, anyway I like a few of the games on there so I carry on playing then I notice that I was depositing a few hundred at a time and not winning anything putting it down to not being my turn it carries on so I chat to the admins make sure the account is okay they said it's down to luck there all third party games etc all we can do is give you bonus money.

Anyway a week later I win a few thousand didn't play for a little while and then went back on for a few new games and bonus money etc so I've been playing for a fair few weeks and not winning anything anymore so I just thought it's saving for a win.

Today I go on they have a new game wheel of fortune really good fun i deposited a few hundred nothing thought I would have another couple of hundred as I'm getting close to a good bonus (progress through the game) nothing so I change the game still no wins then i check how much I've deposited over the past few months and it's starting to add up. Nothing I couldn't handle wasn't financially ruining me lol just wondered when im going to get a win.

So I'm playing a game with the chat alongside some guy post up he deposited £20 and wins 2k yesterday and today another £20 and wins £300 so i reply I've been playing months on this site and never had a win like that! I've just deposited £700 within a hour (higher stakes) and not had a nothing of that sort.

So i get a message from the chat admin is everything okay, I said no no really I'm not happy I'm not winning I'm not evening winning enough back on this site to play for the evening (few beers TV on) I'm not sure what's going on then she starts asking am I ok with what I'm depositing and I can have a break.. I said I'm okay I would just like a win every now and then would be nice for a big win like what the other people are chatting about or even end up on the winners board I've been playing the site long enough

She ask again if she can help I said I'm OK

Next thing they have kicked me off the site for a month so I log into chat support, I've been flagged by the chat host as irresponsible so I said I'm fine with what I'm betting I would like to able to play and win or even have a evening of playing games. They asked if I needed help by then I was so annoyed them kicking me off after I spend a fair bit.

I said this is gotta be a joke, he said it wasn't a joke to them because I mentioned" big win" I said I don't play the lottery for a 6 pound win I play it for the millions lol who doesn't, you play jackpot slots for the hope of you being the one in a million but by then I was banging my head against the wall he said he couldn't reverse the situation so he was just going round in circles.

That really annoyed me so i said look I can see what happened here you have taken my money and essentially robbed me so I after a bit of backwards and forwards arguments I asked them to close my account and I won't be depositing with them anymore.

It really annoyed me them questioning me and what I'm doing because I'm questioning there site and my lack of wins. They don't know my financial situation and how much I can afford!!

You see alot of unhappy customers complaining in the chat about the site but I never took much notice just enjoying the games

I really couldn't believe what had happened so from now on I'm gonna stick to videoslots and skyvegas

Really ruined my evening i hope this hasn't happened to you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back