Slotty Vegas - No more DOA (and others) on reload

mac72

Threatening behaviour - PITA
Took Slotty Vegas 100% match this morning but when opened up DOA the extra funds weren't there, went on to live chat and they removed DOA and others (checked t+c's and this is clearly spelt out). As per the chat would of preferred an email in advance about the change but just in case any of you weren't aware you are now.

On a plus note best ever "retort" from a CS agent i think i ever got which killed the situation dead as it was worth the £100 just to get a laugh this morning. Big thumbs up "Dan" thats how you handle a customer!

Dan Thu, 10/27/16 09:35:26 am Europe/London

Welcome to Slotty Vegas

09:35:53 am

hi i deposited 100 took 100 reload and i opened dead or alive but im only showing 100 not 200?
just checked t+c's dead or alive is a N/A GAME NOW????????

09:37:05 am
very disappointing

Dan 09:37:42 am

yes we have removed Dead or Alive

09:38:01 am

only game i play and i think you should of sent out a t+c email change

Dan 09:38:39 am

I'll pass on your feedback however there is a still an extensive amount of games available to play

09:39:20 am

yes thats like having an extensive amount of girls to kiss but you only want the one thats not there or would you kiss just anyone dan!!! :)

Dan 09:40:48 am

sometimes when you kiss another one you realize that she is much better than the one you were kissing before
this is the beauty of variety

09:41:03 am

lol lol
that has to be one of the best answers i ever got from CS
legend

09:42:01 am
am i entitled to play DOA with my real funds and then if i bust out will i have the extra 100 to use on the other girls??

Dan 09:42:56 am

definitely yes

09:43:15 am

thanks a million brought a smile to my face this morning dan!

Dan 09:43:25 am

my pleasure . Enjoy the girls.

Thx for the heads up mate! :thumbsup:

Not such a big deal since you can still play DOA with your real funds and withdraw any time, if you don't use the bonus funds and switch to other slots, that contribute 100%, the soon you approach the bonus amount. On top DOA at Betat/Slotty always contributed only 50%.

I have been playing like that ever since they changed the bonus wagering structure. Otherwise I would end up with a 60x WR for the bonus.

DOA is like the fat munter you're left with at a club.

Slow, boring and demanding, you're soon left with regret in the morrow as to why you did it - again. Followed by a quick visit to the clinic (bank account) and realizing it was the beer goggles that made you do it (healthy bankroll).

So you go to another club, and there she is.....again :eek:

This is the complete list of excluded games which were previously weighted at 50%: Dead or Alive, Gonzo’s Quest, Flowers, Creature from the black lagoon, Wishmaster, Scrooge, Bloodsuckers, Koi Princess, Spring Break, Big Bang, Jack & the Beanstalk, Jurassic Park, Tomb Raider, Big Bad Wolf, Reel Rush, Fruit Case, Secret of the Stones, Victorious, Thief, Steam Tower

Some really strange ones to exclude, e.g. Sprink Break where TS1, Agent Jane are still allowed. :confused:

Checked at Betat and the change has not yet been implemented there.

One further change at Slotty which is not good for the player:

11.13 Winnings derived from Hall of Champions Prizes are capped at x3 the amount which has been awarded.

They used to have some of the best T&C's, starts to get messy now. Too much to think about when you play with a bonus. :rolleyes: :oops:

Update - Met two different girls over at slotty , both fucked me in record quick time . Now,if only Slotty did nightclubs??;););)

Update - Met two different girls over at slotty , both fucked me in record quick time . Now,if only Slotty did nightclubs??;););)

This isn't too bad. At least the girls/bouncers are enforcing the policy before you kiss them at the Slotty nightclub.

There are other nightclubs where all the girls will let you kiss them, the bouncers will turn a blind eye even as you lead the girls upstairs or back to your place. You will then get the police banging down your door the next day for violating the wrong girl, the one who didn't want to be kissed or taken back to your place - but who didn't mention it at the time.

They removed the Friday FS too. Seems they don't want our custom anymore.

So uncompetitive these days. Shame really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back