Is this really a 350% bonus ?

raj

Dormant account
I won't name the site but I recently got an email offering a 350% deposit bonus with 2x WRS. This would seem quite generous I thought and could spot nothing in the T&Cs to make me think otherwise.

However upon deposting £50, it seems they broke down the bonus (could find no notice of this) into 2 seperate bonuses of £100 and £75.

So when playing first of all cash balance is used,

....then when cash balance is zero, you start to use £100 bonus, as soon as this has been rolled over twice it is converted to cash balance leaving the remaining £75 bonus in bonus balance, and then play is again taken from cash balance.

Only when the cash balance is again zero do you start to play with the £75 bonus money, which again once turned over 2x any funds are converted to cash balance.

I hope this makes sense, whilst I appreciate this IS a generous bonus still, IT IS NOT A 350% BONUS, if it was you would be able to play all £175 of bonus in one chunk and have it conerted to cash after £350 of wagering.

Does anyone agree or am I being pedantic ?

Raj

Oh i should have pointed out that at any stage you can wiothdraw any cash balance and give up any outstandfing bonus, it's a very generous offer, but its not 350 % IMHO

Well this sounds like a VERY strange bonus - certainly nothing I've heard of before and I would be VERY cautious about depositing in such a place.

But I have to say that if you deposit just £50 and get £175 in total bonus money, then it is a 350% bonus.
I don't think that is mis-leading.

KK

This is what some rogue outfits have called a bonus with insurance. If you lose, you will receive a free chip. But the free chip is not seen as a deposit bonus which means it has a really low max cashout.

This is what some rogue outfits have called a bonus with insurance. If you lose, you will receive a free chip. But the free chip is not seen as a deposit bonus which means it has a really low max cashout.

That does make the most sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back