Did You take the bonus at Manhattan Slots?

weesie

Ueber Meister
Hi,

Not really a complaint, just an observation.

I took the "queen60" or whatever at ManhattanSlots. It is only good for today. It is with any deposit you get a free $60.00. I figured what the hay....... I'll give it a shot. I deposited the minimum. Wagering was $1200.00 regardless of how much you deposit.

I played for just under 2 hours which was nice. But with a starting balance of $81.00 I thought I maybe could do something with it. I didn't bet stupid or anything like that. The highest my balance got was $106.00.

Pretty sad really. Oh well.............. had to take a shot!

weesie

Hi,

Not really a complaint, just an observation.

I took the "queen60" or whatever at ManhattanSlots. It is only good for today. It is with any deposit you get a free $60.00. I figured what the hay....... I'll give it a shot. I deposited the minimum. Wagering was $1200.00 regardless of how much you deposit.

I played for just under 2 hours which was nice. But with a starting balance of $81.00 I thought I maybe could do something with it. I didn't bet stupid or anything like that. The highest my balance got was $106.00.

Pretty sad really. Oh well.............. had to take a shot!

weesie

Didn't do that one but had thought about doing the CW one because it didn't have any WR. Did you switch it up on which games you played? Yea sucks-I have gotten to where I just hate grinding out the wagering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back