Bonus Complaint Jackpot City unethical business practice

heador112

Dormant Account
PABnononaccred3
Hi Guys
They have been a good group in the past but it has changed now . They had a special 50 % bonus on the weekend . I claimed the bonus and depositet .I lost all money (0,00 € was my balance) in my account and claimed the regular 25 % weekend bonus i clicked on the cashier and made my deposit .After playing a little bit i checked and status and realized the WR for a 50 € bonus was 7500 € :eek2:
I contactet the support and they confirmed what i thought it was a WR carry over of the bonus and deposit i have lost .As i said i gambled my balance to 0.00 € before i made the deposit to claim the regular weekend bonus so it makes no sense that i have to fullfill the Wr of the completely lost bonus .
They investigatet and told me everything would be ok with the 7500 € WR for a 50 bonus because the bonus was creditet before my deposit was received .Well the terms for the 25 % bonus are no longer available but the 50 % bonus is still there :
Expired Image

I have checked my history and the new bonus was creditet 8 seconds before they received my new deposit . Thats why they say i have to fullfill the requirements for the old bonus ,which i have lost .
8 seconds..........

Expired Image

1. Its a technical error . Why the system let me claim 2 bonuses on 1 deposit, this is not my fault it should not be possible . ?
2. As you can see the terms for the 50 % bonus said you have to claim before deposit . Its very confusing if some bonuses have to be claimed before and others after deposit .
3. My balance was 0.00 € before i claimed the new bonus why i have to fullfil the WR for a lost bonus ?
3. My second deposit was received 8 seconds after i have claimed the bonus this is the reason according to their management why i have to fullfill the WR of the old bonus .If the bonus would have been 10 seconds later there would be no WR carry over :eek2:What a big big nonsense:oops:

I am very disappointed from Jackpot City and this issue changed my good impression i had before .
I wantet to talk to the manager on the phone but the support lady told me its not possible they dont want to discuss it:confused:
What do you think about this ?

Attachments

• jp city 2 rogue.jpg
    jp city 2 rogue.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 76

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back