How To: stop receiving Likes Notifications in your email

maxd

Head of Complaints (PABs), Senior Forum Moderator
Staff member
Actually I'm asking. :oops: I thought it had been brought up a while ago, can't seem to find that just now. Anyone?

Actually I'm asking. :oops: I thought it had been brought up a while ago, can't seem to find that just now. Anyone?

That sounds like a real punishment :D

I've never got one, but never read anyone else did either. It was if anyone quoted your post if I remember correct, and that was easy to fix.

It can be the DBTech in the bottom of the settings.

Yeah, maybe you're right. Gotta find a way to turn them off though, getting swamped with them. Just started a couple days ago. :confused:

Is this what your after Max or have I got the wrong end of the stick lol ?

Yeah that was Sara's idea too. I messed with it, thought I was still getting the emails but those may just have been things in transit at the time. It seems -- maybe -- that it's working now as expected.

FWIW it was the Notifications Settings / Disable Emails that (maybe) finally did it.

Thanks all for your thoughts and assistance.
attachment.php

Yeah that was Sara's idea too. I messed with it, thought I was still getting the emails but those may just have been things in transit at the time. It seems -- maybe -- that it's working now as expected.

FWIW it was the Notifications Settings / Disable Emails that (maybe) finally did it.

I like and thank. Any emails? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back