Help please

Adriana B

Meister Member
I keep getting these funky messages and it will not allow me to post icons. Any suggestions?

HP Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_1d6d5bec67044dbf2a55c1aaee2b06d5, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in ..../includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 49

PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at ..../includes/class_core.php:5802) in ..../includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 49

PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ..../includes/class_core.php:5802) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4381

PHP Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_1d6d5bec67044dbf2a55c1aaee2b06d5, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

facebook itself...

is nothing but a very sick bug.

imho.

in germany they hired a former stasi-witch, which is now censoring anyone who might be against the regime.

Last edited:
When are you receiving this error? We fiddled with the php version last week, and there were some cache issues. Does it happen in more than one browser? Please let me know, thanks!

Hmm, I don't have a Chromebook - but I have Chrome and couldn't replicate the error. If you clear your history, does it still happen?

Yeah -- it's definitely this computer only. Tried it on the desktop on chrome and it was fine. Time for a new one! Thanks for taking the time to try and help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back