how to wire transfer from QT to WP

pevangel

Meister Member
Hi all

I am in need of some help please, How do I wire transfer from my Qt acct to My WP please. Support @ QT said I could only wire transfer and I do not see an option for that, please help me. Thank you very much all.

pevangel

I can't remember off the top of my head. When I go to withdraw now my Wired Plastic information is already listed and I just click on it and enter the amount and click send. I do recall having to send Q.T. a copy of the Wired Plastic statement that showed all my information, name, address, and account number before they would wire money to them.

Contact their live help and inquire. Once you get past this first wire to them it becomes nothing more then a click or two in the future.

Remember there is a $30.00 fee for each wire...

You have to go to payment options. Then add payment option. then add bank. From there fill in your wire info. Then go to withdraw and select the bank info you just entered.

I just remembered question I had earlier when I was doing transfer from qt to wp and it was in the setting up wp as 'my bank' option. When putting in routing I read very clearly on wp instructions that this particular info (routing etc.) was ONLY to be given to 'your employer'. well of course I filled it in anyway but has anyone else run across this? thanks.

I just remembered question I had earlier when I was doing transfer from qt to wp and it was in the setting up wp as 'my bank' option. When putting in routing I read very clearly on wp instructions that this particular info (routing etc.) was ONLY to be given to 'your employer'. well of course I filled it in anyway but has anyone else run across this? thanks.

Were you looking under the instructions for direct deposit or wire transfer?

Its on the form they sent with my new card and on one side under 'bank transfers' it says to use the info on other side on voided check but voided check is actually listed under 'direct deposits' so I filled it out and am now an employee of qt. maybe. :D

I decided to do a 'test run' to see if my bank will still accept wire from qt like they use to but did only 500 just in case. then I did another to wp as I've never done that before anyway so was a little nervous and the odd thing was, is that qt advised me to use my ns bank acct. to wire it to which I didn't think accepted international wires. whew. I just hope one of them works well as I have more to get out. LOL
guess I'll know in a couple days. :)

Last edited:
Hi all

Thank you so much for all your help, It is so appreciated:notworthy
I did exactly what you all said so now my WP is registered as my Bank account. but I didnt know there was a minimum of 100.00 bucks for QT to wire to my WP.

Please felicie let us know how it goes.

pevangel:)

Have an account with both and may as well do what you guys did . There have been no problems with WP accepting the transfers?

no problem at all...if u do not consider all the fees as a problem.(I DO)
WP wont let you withdraw more that $480 per day with a cost of about 4 bux each time...now consider 30 bux for QT.....
now if you have a ..lets say 2000 withdraw it will cost you about 50 bux and 4 extra days wait.:oops::oops::oops:

I have another question about WP . There's the limit right but what if you wanted to make a car payment and pay a bill? you can use that over the 400 amount right and then still take the 400 cash?

IM IN THE PROCESS OF HAVEING Q T send to my bank for the first time

its in the order stage at the moment i believe it;s a flat 30.00 buck fee from Q T
does any one use this method and how do you like it cause its 30.00 for any amount mine is 500.00
any input and I'm from Boston u s a thanx in advance R C

I have another question about WP . There's the limit right but what if you wanted to make a car payment and pay a bill? you can use that over the 400 amount right and then still take the 400 cash?

yes you can.
use it for any amount if used as credit card....my example before was regarding atm withdraws.
I had to use WP cause at that time I didnt have any alternative.Well not that Ive many left either...lol

IM IN THE PROCESS OF HAVEING Q T send to my bank for the first time

its in the order stage at the moment i believe it;s a flat 30.00 buck fee from Q T
does any one use this method and how do you like it cause its 30.00 for any amount mine is 500.00
any input and I'm from Boston u s a thanx in advance R C

you will pay also about 10 bux to your bank for receiving the wire.

rockycatt. ive used QT often and as of a few months ago it was still 30.00 to withdrawl any amount to your bank account. i did 2,800 and the cost was still only 30.00. my bank accepted it with no problems. ewallet is more expensive. havent tried the wired plastic yet since i havent had any new withdrawls.

How long does it take for the funds to reach WP from QT after QT "sends" the money? The reason I ask is because I have a wire that they sent on Monday and it is still not in my WP. QT supports says by the following Monday but every wire transfer I've ever sent was there in 24hours MAX. Somebodies earning interest on my money. :mad:

PD

I have been waiting on one since Tuesday and it is usually there by now. Getting a little worried. Mine was coming from Slotland and not QT. Hope wired hasn't stopped them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back