Wired Plastic Problems Sending Money

rockydyke

I know there have been problems sending monies from quicktender to wired plastic. Has anyone sent money recently from QT to wired plastic and had it gone through. And if so how much.

QT - Wired Plastic

My withdrawel was sent back to Quicktender, they said the bank does not accept international wire transfers.

good advice....GREAT actually...I would try 3dice ....play a little and if doesnt work...just cashout.;)

can someone tell me why the money was returned ??? i have a wired plastic and i have it set up but unforunatley i have not had any withdrawls as of yet to try it out. but if i did i wouldn want it returned. if thats the case why have the wired plastic account to begin with?

can someone tell me why the money was returned ??? i have a wired plastic and i have it set up but unforunatley i have not had any withdrawls as of yet to try it out. but if i did i wouldn want it returned. if thats the case why have the wired plastic account to begin with?
We are writing in regard to your recent withdrawal request. Unfortunately, we are not able to process this transaction.

Please be informed that we are experiencing problems with withdrawals sent to routing number My Number starting from the 5th of March. Almost all of these withdrawals were returned back to us.

Please contact your bank in order to find out the correct wiring details (in particular alternate ABA code for international wire transfers) to your account.
Please register new "bank account" Payment Option and resubmit your request for withdrawal.

We are very sorry for the inconveniences caused and thank you for your understanding.
Kind regards,
Denis
QuickTender Settlement Department

o.k what eles is there if you can,t do a check? r there any other cards people r useing to make withdrawls to? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back