Payout Limits Correction LeoVegas withdrawal limit

Matti

MM
In their review it states €30.000. That now seems to be changed to €20.000 or is it different in different markets?

2.5.5 For Your protection, You may only withdraw the maximum amount of 200 000 SEK (or the equivalent) per month, unless a larger amount has been agreed with LeoVegas.

There is also another paragraf that potentially set the limit to €10.000 per month.

2.5.9 Upon requesting a withdrawal of amounts exceeding 1 000 000 SEK, LeoVegas reserves the right to payout the requested amount in equal installments during ten (10) months with one payout each calendar month.

What I'm more curious about where's the statement of these limits not applying to JP, if there are any? Imagine if someone won a few mil JP and would have to wait an year - or more, to receive the money.

What I'm more curious about where's the statement of these limits not applying to JP, if there are any? Imagine if someone won a few mil JP and would have to wait an year - or more, to receive the money.

The progressive jackpots are usually paid directly from the game provider to the player, except for Playtech, which they don't have.

There are however local jackpots that might be affected by this limitation I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back